7/17/09

I've been putting together an Army for wargaming playtesting and wanted something with a 50's Sci-Fi B-movie feel. Reaper has recently come out with some scientist and there are a hand-full of doctors and scientist from other manufacturers so I created the Thomas Dolby Effect.

Most of the miniatures are Chronoscope. The Lab Tech is from Hasslefree and the Morgue Attendant is a Horrorclix fig. The Tesla Cannon is a converted $5 Tonka toy. It still has sounds and lights too.
I have many more to add to this army but at least I have enough to start playing.

1 comments:

Solo Sam said...

I really like all of these models. They work well together, and you can't tell the vehicle is a toy. My only piece of advice is that if you are presenting them as a group, I would make sure all of their bases are the same style. I especially like the guy in the coat and hat. He looks like Rorschach from "Watchmen."

http://cowboyminiatures.blogspot.com/

Post a Comment